Last Updated January 27, 2021
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The information you provide, allows us to offer and suggest certain products and services we believe can be of interest to you, including those on our website or our website information and materials. We generally store your data and transit it to a third party to process those interests. We may also use your information for the following:
- To create and administer your account
- To deliver any products or services that you purchased from our site
- To be in communication and correspondence with you
- To process payments, refunds or disputes of any manner
- To contact you about new product launches or offerings that we believe you may be interested in
- To interact with you on social media
- For potential testimonials we can publish with your permission through written or filmed consent
- To send you our newsletters and updated about our company and website
- To share affiliate links and for targeted advertising
- To request information and analyze trends from you that can help us improve our company, website or offerings
- To process contests, giveaways or scholarships
- To compile statistic that are anonymous for our use or our third party’s use
- To provide any information to law enforcement and to prevent fraud of any unlawful activity
WHY WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information to third parties in certain situations. We may only share your data if we feel it serves our business and your interests. This includes administration of our website, administration of your account, entering into contracts with you, communicating with you, taking orders for our goods or services, delivering our goods and services to you, analyzing trends, protecting the security of our company and website, and marketing other goods and services that may benefit you. This legal agreement is for our disclosure of your data which is your consent to this policy. It is also of our own right to protect and promise our business interests.
Below are some specific reasons why we may share your information:
- Third Party Processing: To run our business smoothly, we may have to disclose your information to third parties who can assist us with various tasks, including our payment processing, hosting of our services such as our website server, email network and customer management pages. See the “Third Party Processing” for more information.
- Third Party Processing: By Law: We may have to share your data if required by law to process legal requests to protect the rights, safety and property of others. This includes sharing information to other parties to prevent any kind of fraud or to avoid credit risks.
- To Protect Our Company: If any investigation is needed due to violations of our rights and policies, we may need to use your information.
- Affiliates: IN order to promote our products or services for a commission fee we may have to share your personal information with our business affiliates. We ask that any affiliate honors our Private Policy which means they may not spam you or disclose your information. If they violate this, please report this concern to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advertisers: We may use third party advertising companies to run and manage our ads such as on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube or Pinterest. These ads may appear when you visit our website or these platforms on your desktop or mobile. These third parties may use your information to run other ads they seem as best but we cannot control such activities.
- Interaction with others: If you interact with others on our website through a community online course or group chat, information is shared such as your name, profile picture, and your history such as comments and posts.
- Online postings: Your comments may be distributed to other platforms when posted publicly.
- External Links: When using our website please be mindful that hyperlinks on our site can take you to third party sites. We do not monitor these other sites so be mindful of damage or consequences if you were to suffer a negative consequence on other sites that are not our own. We are not bound by the Privacy Policies of any third party website so we encourage you to reach each policy of these third party websites you visit.
- Other purposes: We may disclose your personal data when necessary for legal obligation to protect your safety.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal Data: Personal Data includes your name, shipping and mailing address, email address, telephone number or demographic information. You consent to giving us this information by accessing our website and any mobile application connected to our company or third parties. When commenting on our page, contacting us or participating in any training, you give consent of providing this information. You are under no obligation to give this information to us, however, if you refuse to give this important information it can prevent you from being able to make purchases on our website or sign up to our services.
Derivative Data: Derivative Data is information our server has processed to collect information about you when you access our website. That includes your IP address, browser type, the times and dates you use our website, and pages you view. It is possible that even when viewing from your mobile application, our servers will collect your personal information.
Financial Data: Financial data is all data that is a part of your finances such as your credit card or bank information. In order to make a purchase from our website, we must collect your financial data. Your financial data is collected through a third party which we advise you check their policy as well.
Social Networking Data: We may access personal information from social networks not limited to Facebook, Pinterest, Tik Tok, Instagram, YouTube so it’s important you go to each social network site and ensure you check your private settings on each app.
Mobile Device Data: We may collect your ID, model, manufacturer, location information depending on if you use our website via a mobile device or app.
Cookies, Log Files and Web Beacons: We make use of log files as any other website would do so. What these files do is log visitors to the site which is what is done by most hosting companies to collect analytics. Your (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider, date/time stamp amongst other information is collected for these log files.
We may partner with other third party Analytics such as Google or WordPress Analytics. The use of these Analytics is to track trends and popularity of the content so we can better serve you. In order to use our site you must consent to the use of these other companies. If you don’t want your information collected you must opt-out by looking into Digital Advertising Alliance Opt-Out Tool of these other companies.
PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
We do not process your information. An example of a company that would be PayPal when it takes your payment information. They first process your payment and then give us your payment. We may process your data if needed but we would be in contact with you to fulfill payment and track interactions so we can give you the needed services you signed up for. To protect your rights and ours we would process information such as
- Data that is associated with your account, like your name, address, email address and payment information.
- Analytics and data about your use of our site which includes your IP address, geographical information, and why, how you accessed our site.
- Your profile information: name, profile photo, username
- Data that you provide us in the course of using our services.
- Comments or responses you leave on our site.
- All data you provide us when signing up to our site
- Payment information you provide when making a purchase on our site.
- Data that is given to us when you sign up to our emails or newsletters which includes your name, email and other information asked for.
- Data that you submit to us during email interaction
- Any other data identified in this policy that is asked of you for legal reasons to protect you and others who use our site.
Our website is hosted by a server located in the U.S. Therefore, if you reside in any European Union, some of your data will be transferred internationally to the servers used out there. Appropriate safeguards, will be used to protect transfers namely the EU-US Privacy Shield. You can find more information on the Privacy Shield here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome
In order to conduct our legitimate business purposes, comply with our legal obligations, or until you ask us to delete your data, we may need to retain your personal data. Things we may collect your information for include maintenance of your account, to assist law enforcement, or to analyze trends. Data that is no longer needed for maintenance of your account, to assist law enforcement, or to analyze trends will be permanently deleted. If directed to do so by you, we will delete your information at any time but have no control over third parties and their policies. Instead, you will need to contact those third parties directly. We can provide the list of third parties we use to you so you can contact them.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We want to protect your personal data and keep your information secure so will take any reasonable steps needed in order to do so. Although we use recognized online secure payment systems no security measure is guaranteed against interception or misuse.
You have certain rights when it comes to your personal data as listed below. Note that we may charge you a fee depending on actions that you ask from us in regards to your data. In order to give you any personal data, you must provide identification before we take any action in order to protect your identity.
Update Account Information: To update or delete your information, please contact us at Karla@karlagregg.com since you have the right to update or change any information which you have provided to us.
Confirm Personal Data and Its Use: You have the right to request how we are using your data unless it affects the rights and freedoms of others or goes against the law.
Change Consent: You have the right to change your consent on how we use your information which may require you to delete your account with us which will prevent you from having access to our site.
Request a Copy of Data: You can request personal data for free but depending on the type of request fees may be applicable.
Delete All Data: You have the right to request that we delete all the data we have of you unless it goes against the authority of the law. If you request this it may result in termination of your account and access to our site.
Emails And Communications: You may change your subscription to our emails by opting out and unsubscribing or emailing us at karla@Karlagregg.com for removal of your email.
Marketing Communications: You may opt out from your information being used for marketing or third party usage.
Complaints: If you feel we are misusing your data or have violated any of your rights applicable law you have the right to notify supervising authority.
We have the right to maintain a database of past email subscribers. However, you have the right to unsubscribe from our newsletter. We reserve the right to use your information you have provided to us, for use for email and marketing purposes.
We will never sell your information to third parties.
The information contained in this document accounts for the entire agreement between site users and our company, Karla Gregg LLC in regards to the use of this website.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
You acknowledge that your personal information/data may be made available due to the usage of it via the World Wide Web.